WE’RE HIRING: Truck Driver
(3+ Years’ Experience – Based in Newton, GA)
Looking for someone with a good positive attitude & work ethic, able to follow directions & communicate well with others. Responsible for ensuring that products arrive safely and on schedule & assist with loading & unloading your vehicle (forklift experience preferred).
- High school diploma/GED required
- Class A driver’s license in good standing & trained in safe driving best practices
- No DWI/DUI in last 5 years
- Must pass drug test and health physical
- Must be able to follow directions & operate an iPhone/iPad
- Must be willing to stay overnight (route includes entire Southeastern US)
- Must be able to provide all driving experiences in last 3 years
- Required to report any traffic convictions and/or accidents within the last 3 years
- Adhere to dress code & serve as a brand advocate in every interaction with customers
- Comply with all DOT & in-house regulations and rules
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must provide own transportation to & from work
- All other duties as assigned
Must be able to comply with all list items – serious inquiries ONLY!
Please contact Shawn Hendrickson at our Georgia office for more information: 229-734-5466 or email us at [email protected]